Saturday, November 06, 2021, 5:00 PM - 5:30 PM
The first Saturday of each month we will need folks to sign-up for set-up, bringing food items, and/or clean-up. Thanks for helping us keep this beloved time of fellowship before worship fruitful and fun! Click here to sign up.
A Charcuterie Board:
- Meats & Cheeses
- Crackers or Bread
- Nuts, Fruits & Veggies
- A Sweet Treat—cookies, bars, etc.
- And of course, coffee, lemonade, and water
Beginning in September, we will be asking for food donations. We’ll have a sign-up sheet available for the two Saturdays prior, and online sign-up as well. Bethesda women will continue to provide plates, cups, napkins, beverages, and fill in any gaps there may be.
Bethesda Women have a free will donation basket. The Women generously give Benevolent Donations to:
- LSI – Beloit Community Garden
- Boy Scout Troop #140 and Eagle Projects
- Good Neighbor Emergency Assistance
- Ames Children Choir,
- The Salvation Army
- Covid-19 Emergency Fund for Immigrants
- The Bridge Home
- Shighatini Tanzania
- and other needs as they come up at Bethesda
Thank you in advance for your food and money donations as we continue Café Bethesda!